In your PageTiger Account you can create a set of security rules and when you create a publication you can choose the appropriate security rule. Your rule can combine any of these elements:
- Block search engine access
- Require a generic password and/or email address
- Require registration and verified email identification
- Restrict verified email identification to a company email address (ALL@MyCompany.com)
- Restrict verified email identification to a company email except specific individuals
- Restrict verified email identification to an individual person(s)
- Allow access only from specific locations (IP addresses)
- Restrict access to people from a specific site (your intranet)
Access can also be restricted to visitors who have earned a badge by passing a test or assessment from another issue.
Issues can also be set to only be accessible (published) for a set time period.